The vertical high-efficiency mixer is mainly used in the process of mixing powder and powder, granules and granules, powder and granules, powder and small amount of liquid, particles and mixing with a small amount of liquid.The equipment adopts the German manufacturing process, we are committed to the improvement of the mixing machine equipment process to improve the mixing process to ensure that the raw materials are not destroyed during mixing.
The material to be mixed is driven by the isolating wire rod to perform up-down circular motion in the cylinder to achieve the required mixing uniformity.
After the addition of the flying knife module,in addition to the axial dispersion of the material during high-speed operation,the flying knife can also carry the animal material along the circular cylinder to make a circular flow,which plays a role in assisting mixing and dispersing and deagglomerating the agglomerated material.
- There is no dead angle at the bottom,so there is no dead angle in the mixture
- The gap between the stirring device and the copper wall is small,which can effectively prevent material adhesion
- High sealed design,uniform spray effect,and products comply with GMP standards
- Internal stress relief technology,stable system operation and low maintenance cost
- With automatic operation timing,overload protection,feeding limit alarm and other functions
- Interrupted wire rod,anti-sport design for higher mixing uniformity and less mixing time
|Model||Volume（L）||Power （Kw）||Rotating speed (RPM)||Loading factor||Dimension (L×W×Hmm)||Voltage Hertz (V/Hz)|
|JCN-HHL-CM-180||180||3||20-100||0.4-0.7||1450×650×130||Single phase/ 220V/50HZ|
|JCN-HHL-CM-350||350||5.5||18-70||0.4-0.7||1690×770×150||Single phase/ 220V/50HZ|
|JCN-HHL-CM-700||700||7.5||15-55||0.4-0.7||1890×1020×200||Single phase/ 220V/50HZ|
|JCN-HHL-CM-1400||1400||15||12-44||0.4-0.7||2400×1270×270||3 phase/ 380V/50HZ|
|JCN-HHL-CM-2800||2800||22||10-34||0.4-0.7||3000×1600×400||3 phase/ 380V/50HZ|
|Material Name||Bearing||Motor||Electrical components(optional)|