Used for screening and processing of light weight,visosity,fiber and more,static electicity,easy to reunite the ultra-fine powder and special materials.Horizontal cyclone sieve mesh is cylindrical, placed in the body.Material through the screw conveying system, mixing and atomization with air then flow into a net barrel.The material is driven by the centrifugal force and the cyclone propelling force through the wind turbine blades in the net tube, so as to force the material to be sprayed through the net and discharged from the fine material discharge port,those not pass through the net is discharged from the coarse material discharge port along the cylinder wall.
The screen is circle and placed in the machine body.
Material will be mixed with the airflow and atomized into the mesh cylinder after passing through the screw conveying system. Simultaneously subjected to centrifugal force and cyclone propulsion through the inner rotor blades of the mesh cylinder.
It is forced to be sprayed through the net and discharged from the fine material discharge port, and the material that cannot pass through the net is discharged from the coarse material discharge port along the wall of the cylinder.
- The whole machine is stable without vibration, low noise, good sealing performance, no dust, high efficiency.
- The shell has the advantages of novel structure, simple installation and convenient control.
- Groundbreaking pull type design, so that the installation and maintenance of efficient and convenient.
- Can be single or multi machine supporting the use of a long time continuous operation, safe and reliable.
- Flushing the screen by cyclone, mesh automatic cleaning.
- The agglomerate material has the function of re breaking.
- New outer spherical bearing, prolong service life.
- Specially designed to meet the special needs.
|Feeding mode||Mesh number of screen||Material quality||Over charge||Power||Optional|
|Screw||Customizable||SUS304/316||800KG-3000KG/H||2.6KW||Explosion proof / non explosion proof|
|Material Name||Motor||Pheumatic components||Electric components|