The bulk bag packing machine can automatically complete measuring,lifting and filling,automatic bag removal,gas filling and dust removal.The unique modular design has a variety of feeders that can be uesd adjusted,especially suitable for those powdery or granular meterials that are good or poor fluid,such as chemical additives,feed soild beverages,plastic particles,pharmaceutical raw materials and additives and etc.
2. Touch the switch above the filling head. Lock the bag mouth.
3. Pick the 4 bag angle onto the machine hook.
4. Start the machine.
5. Gas blow the bag at the beginning to make filling easily.
6. Powder filled into the bag and weighing by load cell.
7. Dust filter start to collect dust.
8. Before reach the target weighing, bag lift up and down to improve loading coefficient.
9. Cylinder automatically decends after complete filling.
10. 4 hook open automatically.
11. Belt conveyor transfer the bag to next position.
- The touch screen man-machine interface makes the operation convenient and intuitive;the packaging specifications can be adjusted at will,and the working state can be changed at any time.
- Except for the powder drive,the whole machine made of stainless steel with anti-corrosion characteristics,conforming to GMP food hygiene certification standards,can be used for measuring and packaging food,chemical,pharmaceutical and other products.
- According to the diversity of packaging bag specifications,bag filling rate,and material characteristics,also provides a variety of optional equipment accessories.
- There are two types of scales,net weight and gross weight.Customers can choose flexibly according to site space,output,and material characteristics.
- The unique modular design provides a variety of feeding structures for diversified material characteristics;in addition,each feeder outlet is equipped with a fast cut-off gate to ensure the accuracy of measurement.
|Model||Package weight(kg)||Packaging accuracy(%)||Packaging speed (bag/min)||Power supply(V/Hz)||Power(KW)||Total weight(kg)||Dimension(mm)|
|Material Name||Load cell||Pneumatic components||Electric components||Motor|